[meteorite-list] Robert Ward's Finds - Confusion on my Part

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:30:31 -0400

Hi List,

A couple of you have asked me about Robert Ward's finds in regards to
the Sutter's Mill find totals I have posted. I have heard conflicting
reports about his finds. Can someone please give me the correct find
total for him?

At first I heard he found two stones, each weighing approx. 10g.

Then I heard he found two stones totaling 10g (5g each)

On Peter Jennisken's official webpage, it says he found one stone of 5.5g

Which is it? I'd like to get this right. :)

I've received more information from other finders via email and will
be updating the totals page shortly.

Best regards,

MikeG

--