[meteorite-list] Fwd: Sutter's Mill Running Tally of Finds

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 11:50:33 -0400

Hi Dr. Korotev and List,

As of right now, the approximate TKW stands at 226.72 grams from a
total of 28 finds.

I am receiving reports via email by the hour from people on the ground
in the strewnfield.

I would like to thank Mr. Mark Dayton and Dr. Peter Jenniskens for
their help in compiling this data. I would also like to thank the
dozens of people who have contacted with information regarding finds -
you are too many to name and some wish to remain anonymous. My thanks
to all of you. :)

Also, I am still looking for an answer regarding Robert Ward's finds.
My posts are delayed to the List, so I will try contacting Robert
directly.

Tally page - http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/lotus

Best regards,

MikeG