[meteorite-list] eBay auction for Coloma Meteorite is being pulled

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 20:16:53 -0500

It's difficult to try and sort it all out. People get pretty weird when they think large sums of money are involved and it doesn't matter if they're experienced meteorite "experts" or someone caught up in the hype they gathered in a poor fashion. The best we can do is help educate as this list has done for some time now. Mocking the uninformed is not helpful.