[meteorite-list] All Sutter Mill Micros are SOLD

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:47:43 -0700

Hi all,

I NEVER challenge list emails and maybe that's why this one was thrown
out there.

However, I can't stay quiet on this one - It's just silliness to
assume what we paid!

Please Dan Miller tell me who sold for $200-$400 per gram. Names?

I know of only one (fragment or complete stone) that sold for anywhere
near that and it sold for $15000 for a 35.1 gram stone (which was $427
per gram) and I think that was fair for such a huge purchase.

I realize I don't need to offer this information but I will. ALL of
the fragments or individuals I purchased cost me between 500-1000 per
gram. I then donated (not SOLD) specimens to ASU plus I helped make
specimens available to other institutions. So please don't insinuate
we are getting rich by fleecing the locals.

Most dealers or meteorite enthusiasts lost money on the trip!

P.S. I'm a buyer for these stones (broken or whole) and will pay at
least $500 per gram and maybe more depending on it's features!