[meteorite-list] All Sutter Mill Micros are SOLD

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 18:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

There will be lots said, and plenty hard feelings all around about the monetary legacy of the Sutter's Mill meteorite. . ?We will be telling many tales on this one.?Buyers, sellers, locals, scientist, media.?Goldrush spins only make them better..

I'd like to say I'm happy to have one nice small frag assured for my collection before going looking for more.

As to ripping off the locals, I paid nine bucks for a hamburger in Lotus.

But special thanks to the Coloma local that let me sleep on his couch.