[meteorite-list] meteorites, state of our world etc...

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:35:13 -0700

I agree that the financial aspect of meteorites is difficult, yet who is going to pay the expenses of hunters like myself who often risk life or at least thousands to tens of thousands of dollars to go around the world and bring them back?
If those who don't like the prices want to fund my trips up front, taking the same risks I take, perhaps to lose all their money, the I will send you my bank account # to prepay for your specimens up front. Of course if I don't get any or get robbed then you
Lose all your money, any takers?
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone