[meteorite-list] Munich Show Photos

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 18:04:49 +0100

Thanks for sharing, Marcin. I wonder how many of our American friends could easily identify most (or all) of the guys in the group photo at the top of the line of pics. Some well-known people, collectors/dealers/scientists, from Europe here concentrated right on the spot.

There will be hardly anyone out there on this list who really does not know who that guy from the U.S. is, in about the middle of the top row? Do I see any fingers up..?? :-)

Nice, representative pics! I especially like the closeups of the Kraehenberg meteorite from Germany, a famous historical and very nicely oriented stone, with just a few grams from likely only very few earlier cuts in private collections.

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------