[meteorite-list] NASA SETI Misappropriation of Tax Payer Funds

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 12:53:18 +0100

Wow, Adam!!!

That sounds like a paradise to me!
Where can I get my green card?

The blimp-fun - it's a relatively cheap promoting affair, so what?

Sincerely yours,
The German income-, VAT- (for my EU-customers), business-, church-,
solidarity-, interest- --TAX- & mandatory social security & other social
receivables & compulsory chamber of commerce membership dues -PAYER

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----