[meteorite-list] Monnig questions

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:31:27 +0000

Just found the following post from Matteo Chinellato dated 1st
September 2002, he mentions having a Monnig Ensisheim specimen for
sale with old label. This could possibly be the 218.1 numbered
specimen that i am chasing info on. Anyone have any knowledge of this?
Matteo, if you still read the list could you email please? I have the
218.2 specimen, the current Monnig/TCU specimen is listed as 23 grams
and is number 218.4 so Matteos sale piece should only be either 218.1
or 218.3 (which i dont know the weight of)

Hello all

I have update my collection site, arrive to 495
pieces! New arrival is NWA 1110 from the main 118 gr.
of fragments found, NWA 1052-1054 new acapulcoites,
HaH 180 a very nice meteorite, HaH 183 - the Sampson
meteorite - Lost Creek - Sampson II - others NWA,
Chinquetti and others.....others in arrive is
Mauerkirchen, Hoba gr.5 slice, Ensisheim from Monnig
Collection with old label, Mocs and others....
http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
Regards

Matteo

Thanks again all