[meteorite-list] ATTENTION - Question about ebay member

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:46:55 -0400

Hi List,

Well, museum paperwork for each meteorite, including unclassifieds and
NWA's, sounds like a reasonably insane request to me! Tell abrams62
to contact AMNH and request some himself :

American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, NY 10024-5192

Email contact form : http://www.amnh.org/common/contact/

Tell abrams62 he can get the quickest response by asking for professor
Hubert J. Farnsworth.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone
On 10/23/12, Gary Fujihara <fujmon at mac.com> wrote:
> Aloha list members,
>
> Ebay buyer abrams62 pulled the same stunt on me. At first he asked for
> separate invoices for each item, which he stated he would pay separately by
> different sources. Then he asked for me to ship out the meteorites he won in
> auction COD, to be paid after he looked and "approved" them.
>
> Uh, I don't think so. Now he wants ownership certificate / title of each
> meteorite from an expert in the American (sic) Musiem of natural history.
> Well, thats not going to happen, and because payment has not been remitted,
> he has joined a motley assortment of blocked bidders I have created. If you
> want to share lists of blocked bidders, email me off list. Mahalo nui and
> have a great day.
>
> gary
>
> On Oct 23, 2012, at 5:24 AM, dorifry <dorifry at embarqmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please check abram62 's feedback before dealing with him. If you still
>> choose to deal with him, I wish you the best of luck. He's running some
>> kind of con.
>>
>> Phil Whitmer
>> Joshua Tree Earth & Space Museum
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: <almitt2 at localnet.com>