[meteorite-list] ATTENTION - Question about ebay member

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:03:05 +0100 (BST)

Dear List,

As reported already, "abram62" fraud also tried with me.
He had reported a case with PayPal, that he did not receive his meteorites.
With the tracking number, I could see that he had received his package.
So I called today ebay and paypal.
Have described the facts and report the buyer.
I copied the shipping documents, scanned and in pdf format. File sent to PayPal.
PayPal has studied the case even today.
And could see that the buyer has received his meteorites.
So from PayPal, the case was closed.
And I have my money back.
So i am very happy for today.

I can only recommend each seller:
Blocked this seller for your ebay store.
Ebay and PayPal to call.
Report Member "abram62".
Shipping certificates to send PayPal.
The only way to win against this thief.

All the best to all,

best regards Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)