[meteorite-list] CupertinoPatch - It's a Meteorite—Again

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:35:11 -0400

Hey All,

Looks like the 'blimp' is going back up to hunt for craters at the new fall
in California! Or is it a 'dirigible'... or a 'Zeppelin'? This depends on
which article you read about the Novato event.

I found this good site that explains the meaning of all three terms:
http://www.airships.net/dirigible

Have a great weekend, and "Good Luck" to all the hunters out there!!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection