[meteorite-list] 2.5 miles from first fall?

From: rexscates at comcast.net <rexscates_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 17:51:50 +0000 (UTC)

I agree.

start wandering the neighbor hoods. FYI all streets are public streets.

all parks are public parks.

Even school after schools after 3 are open.

tons and tons of parkign lots.

-Rex

any map where the 2nd one is shown? Maybe i will wander up there or send a bunch of the students I used to teach science to with dreams of finding a stone. They only live 60 minutes away.

:)