[meteorite-list] Classification for Novato (name pending approval) [N04]

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:50:58 -0700

Congrats to N1 and Brien, Jason and now Bob! So very cool to have another
fall in my one-hour-away backyard. Who else??? (It's remarkable how much
this one really does look like asphault....) I'll be back soon, and hope to
run ito whoever is out here...somehow.

Good fortune to all!!!
Richard (Rick Bob) Montgomery