[meteorite-list] Looking to trade for small pieces/crumbs of - Battle Mountain, Novato, Oslo, Comayagua, Soltmany, Thika, Draveil, Kosice, Whetstone Mountains

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:36:43 -0400

Attention Meteorite Dealers & Collectors : I want to acquire some
small fragments/crumbs/specks of the following meteorites - Battle
Mountain, Novato, Oslo, Sutter's Mill, Comayagua, Xining/Huangzhong,
Soltmany, Draveil, Thika, Kosice, Mifflin, Ash Creek, Jesenice, and
Whetstone Mountains.

If you have any of these available at low-cost for purchase or trade,
please contact me. I am especially interested in Battle Mountain and
Novato. I am looking for cutting dust, crumbs, and specks that can be
resold as inexpensive micros for low-budget collectors. Contact me via
off-list via email at curator at galactic-stone.com

My budget is cash-limited, but I am willing to trade almost anything
in my store or a combination of cash and trade.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

MikeG

PS - I am still looking for a good price on about 100-150 small Campo
del Cielo crystals.

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone