[meteorite-list] New BLM Rules

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:10:18 -0700

Hello Carl,

Communication is continuing and no, the subject of penalties has not
been part of the conversation. No other information or opinion.

My main concern is the quest for understanding the cosmos....thus the
need for NASA to step in. If finding fresh falls does not help
advance the knowledge of the cosmos, then so be it!

Back to admiring this huge check I just received in the mail!! ;)

Jim

--
Jim Wooddell
jimwooddell at gmail.com