[meteorite-list] Need some help - problem with Joe Kerchner

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 23:30:47 +0100 (BST)

Hi John,

Thank you.
Yes, I hope so.
Maybe someone have good contact with Joe.
It is a question of honor to send me the package still.
?
Best regards Mirko?

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY
Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de
Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)
IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)

----- Urspr?ngliche Message -----