[meteorite-list] Meteorite Display Cabinets

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:27:18 -0400

Bill,

  I use the frameless type display cases as shown here:
http://displaycasestore.3dcartstores.com/Frameless-Glass-Display-Cases_c_25.html

Minimal obstruction for a very pleasing view. Glass with hard durable
melamine bases.

Also use acrylic type cases with wooden bases from Jule-Art for a better
seal for some of the etched irons that I wish to
place rechargeable desiccant trays and VpCI (vapor corrosion inhibitors
) in.

Mal