[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 01:15:22 +0200

Hi Mendy, list -

I twice had to wait about 3 months for shippings from USA to Germany. I have
been pretty nervous, yes, but I did know from whom I bought the items and
never lost the confidence - finally they arrived, in best condition. Over
yers I never lost one parcel.

So: better to get them late than to loose them soon ;-)

Best as ever - Matthias