[meteorite-list] Roach Dry Lake Finds

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 07:10:29 -0700 (PDT)

I thought most of Roach Dry Lake was closed due to building an airport or some environmental impact study.?? I saw road blocks a couple hundred yards into the dry lake bed that crossed the entire thing the last time I was there.? There was still access to the smaller part of the lake bed on the other side of the railroad tracks.

It is interesting that meteorites and artifacts are being protected by our federal government yet they are allowing other interests to crush and pave over all them.?? I hope the 10.1 lbs lunar meteorite that someone was destined to find doesn't end mutilated up under a bulldozer.

Adam