[meteorite-list] [AD]: Omani Currency for sale/trade

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:42:21 -0700

Yes, junk, magnifying glasses, acrylic boxes, Omani money (but getting it at the exact exchange rate in middle America is probably not possible.), nesting boxes, mounting adhesive, and other stuff along with these rocks. If you don?t want them, then fine I won?t send you a sample, the rest of my stuff is going to the local high school along with some 100g Dhofar (?????? ????) samples.

I realize the person writing under the pseudonym ?Tony Balogne? is likely not the persons real name.
Have a great day,
Rob