[meteorite-list] Uh! Oh!

From: plagioklas at arcor.de <plagioklas_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 16:16:22 +0200 (CEST)

I would'nt even visit a country, where harmless things, like collecting stuff from the ground, can lead to long term jail.

If someone likes the visitation of someone else, he NEVER even thinks about such drastical kinds of threatment. So i conclude, tourists are not welcome in such countrys. Only their money is welcome (at least in the eyes of the government of these countrys).

I would choose another country to travel. There are plenty of locations in the world, where IAM welcome and not (only) my money.