[meteorite-list] Ugandan sues U.S. over meteorite

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:20:18 -0700

What are you saying? Yes, except we don't really have a term for "american" scams other than scams, but Nigeria is the scam capital of the world, pretty much all the country is known for now.
Everyone with a pulse and an electronic device has been victim of "Nigerian" scams.
My comment was that this scam is so crazy, so over the top, demanding billions to trillions of dollars, it can only be described as "Nigerian":)
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad