[meteorite-list] Franconia AREA (was, Re: ...terminology...)

From: Mark <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:15:24 -0700

I agree with Eric too, but for the different dates that Larry refers to (which is mentioned in the same article). After seeing many diverse rock types in a same small rock mass, I've always felt it's too simplistic to say different class. = different fall.

I would go with the dating in this specific case that indicates different fall events though.

Sent from my iPod Touch