[meteorite-list] AD: Zooamorphic Chameleon- Oil on Campo - MJW #5 for sale on eBay

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:34:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everyone,

I met an artist a couple years back by the name of Mark Joyner, who may
very
well be the first artist to paint artwork on meteorites based on what
he envisions in their natural shape alone. I see animals in the clouds,
and this talented gent not only sees them in meteorites, but he has the
skill to paint it in such detail we can all enjoy. Today I am making
available from my collection, the most beautiful piece of meteorite art
I have and hope that it finds a nice home where it too can be
appreciated and admired.

The artwork is titled MJW #5 Chameleon. It pictures a Chameleon perched
on a branch with his long tongue extended as if in mid catch of some
unsuspecting insect. It?s painted in oil on a 28g Campo del Cielo
crystal and is done with breathtaking detail. Along with the artwork In
a clear top display box, I am also including his signed picture, the
original paintbrush he used to paint it which isnsigned as well as a
COA provide to me by the artist. I also have paperwork he sent me of
its travel to be displayed in a museum local to him, so I will have to
look a bit harder.

I am asking $450.00 which I think that is completely fair but feel free
to make me an offer or even a trade proposition.

Best Regards,
Brandon D.
eBay listings:http://tinyurl.com/m27asx3