[meteorite-list] Wish list Meteorite choice (can only pick one)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:07:46 -0500

Hi Mike and List,

I will definitely be waiting for Mike to get back from Russia, with
pennies counted. So far, everything I have seen offered on the eBay
Quagmire are outright-fakes, misrepresented Sikhotes, or dog poop. I
want a real piece - not a piece of slag from one of the many
industrial sites scattered around the Urals. :)

PS - Mike, don't forget your geiger counter. There are some "hot"
sites in that region. ;)

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG

--