[meteorite-list] Chebarkul, Russia - Pultusk peas 2.0?

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:06:31 -0500

Bjorn,
You may be right but, this seems to be a lot like Carancas as well. Lots of peas and the rest is soup. Also, like Carancas an ordinary chondrite, big in the news and historically important and high priced at first but, due to small sizes it might be very easy to satisfy collectors needs and the high price will fade quickly. Hopefully they find a lot more when things thaw out to keep the price affordable.
Carl
meteopritemax

--
Cheers