[meteorite-list] Video selection criteria

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:08:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike -

>From what you are saying, it looks like some musicians have gotten hold of the original videos and added their own songs to them, intending to get royalties from the views of videos which they had no rights to use in any way.

At the same time, the original Russian musicians whose music was playing on those car radios have no way to earn any royalty money from those views.

100,000,000 views so far.

It looks to me like this is going to end up like the Tetons Fly-by movie, so if any of you have the ability to snag any of the original videos, I suggest you do so.

good hunting,
Ed