[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk 1.8 kg mass found

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:05:30 -0800 (PST)

Kudos to all for not calling this the "Main mass".? It is the current largest "known" mass and we should keep the discussion that way.

Speaking of: in one photo it looked as if some welding of other individual masses might have occurred.? I hope we get more detailed photos.

Multiple "way-to-gos"? to the many unsung list members who've approached this with the scientific moxie of healthy skepticism and allowed up a change of documentation of events and videos.?

Thank you all!
Elton