[meteorite-list] Meteoroid/Asteroid Electro-Magnetic Disruption and Charge Properties?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:36:35 -0800 (PST)

Chris and all,
  I will refine my questions a bit regarding the Russian asteroid (meteoroid) body:

Could resonance (differential-harmonics) within the body cause disintegration?

Can we expect to see an Earth-ground electrical discharge towards the meteoroid? Is it possible?

And could differential electrical charges on the leading and trailing part of the body cause internal disruption leading to disintegration?

Thank you. Forgive me if my questions are poorly based or asked.

Dirk Ross...Tokyo