[meteorite-list] Dealer views of 2012 Sales

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 09:51:04 -0700

My 2012 sales was one of my best years ever.
eBay is done, nothing for me but problems and scams on there now.
That being said, most sales are to larger buyers, the small buyers are hurting and sales are way down at the lower end of the scale (another reason I have mostly abandoned eBay, not counting the endless ways they steal from the sellers).
I expect the Tucson show to be jumping.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad