[meteorite-list] To my Tucson friends...

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:52:11 -0700

Linton makes a fine point,
Many of you coming to Tucson have not made plane or hotel reservations, that is a mistake! Every flight, hotel, and rental car in this city is usually booked up for the show. It is very easy to fly into Phoenix and either rent a car there or take a shuttle van ~$50 each way from the airport direct to Tucson every hour. Car rental is best option as the show is huge, and covers the entire city.
Make those plans, it gets expensive if you don't.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone