[meteorite-list] "Find", "Fall" Terminology

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:58:49 -0500

I find that I prefer 'fall' and 'find' as well, straight to the point. Now I
better get back to work before I fall behind any more!! ;-)

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163