[meteorite-list] OT: USPS price increase: international = crazy increase!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:55:52 -0800 (PST)

These 40 to 120% international postal rate increases and the new Affordable Health Care Act taxes will leave less money for generous and thoughtful people to donate to more worthy causes!

Fred, I recall purchasing a printing press from you that cost over $500.00 to ship a few years ago.? It would probably cost $1,500.00 to ship it today.? This would represent $1,000.00 to could go to pay for your kids education.

Enough rant from me, the cost will be passed onto the poor collector who in turn will have less to donate to more important causes than a postal service who seems to forget what service means.

Adam

?