[meteorite-list] Dunite meteorites?

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:48:42 -0600

Hi Mendy,

If you look at the literature, there are only a handful of brachinite
oxygen data sets, so "anomalous" may be a poorly defined term. The
brachinite trend could actually intersect or cross-over the TFL --
perhaps that is what this one is doing. Or, it could be terrestrial
contamination, or as you suggest a exotic component, hard to tell at
this point.

Carl

*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126