[meteorite-list] My apology to Mike Farmer

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 00:13:29 +0000

We are not talking about fulgurites, we are talking about fraudulent
(trans-)actions! So, please, do not deviate from what we are talking
about!

Right now, it is not about fulgurites but about (in all likelihood)
stuff that even a beginner would immediately have recognized
as bogus material.

This material was offered to the Meteorite Community by "experts"
who should have known better and who (in all likelihood) did know
better.

30+ years of experience ...? They were scammed...? Who is being
scammed ???

Bernd