[meteorite-list] Re-2: My apology to Mike Farmer

From: plagioklas at arcor.de <plagioklas_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 02:19:56 +0200 (CEST)

I never sayd, that im free of any sin and i never sayd, that i made never any mistake.

<you hypocrite !!!

Strange, how you think about me. But if its so, its so. I sayd, why i decided to talk about this topic and not only once during this discussion.

Im not a hypocrite ( http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heuchelei ) and im quite sad, that you think so. I try allways to say what i really think and feel and have also no reason to be a hypocrite. This is just the internet. A place, where i cannot win anything by playing someone else. I would have better ways to waste time, and many of them in the same internet. Maybe i should now go to these places.
Alexander