[meteorite-list] My apology to "Plagioklas"

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:00:59 -0700

Hi Bernd & all,
        Bernd, I quit reading that thread after about 20 or 30 posts
As it seemed futile but I always read your posts.
        I was shocked to read what you wrote and reading your apology
I realized how na?ve I was to hold you in a position of "sainthood" and
Reflected that your apology shows you are, indeed, a splendid gentleman,
Even if you, like all of us, are not perfect.
        Always an inspiration, Bernd, Michael