[meteorite-list] How NASA Maintains and Tweeks the Missions of Mars and Stellar Spacecraft

From: Kevin Kichinka <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:07:47 -0600

Team Meteorite:

Max-engineering. Clever and cutting-edge repair of navigation and
propulsion failure by earthbound computer programming. Understandable
science. Why we can be proud to be Americans. Worth a look.

http://www.economist.com/news/technology-quarterly/21578513-space-technology-fixing-unmanned-spacecraft-thousands-or-millions

Then vote to 'Pardon Edward Snowden', the whistleblower de-camped in
Hong Kong who revealed the secret doc contents of the NSA's program to
collect of all our personal phone and internet data in disregard to
the US Constitution's Fourth Amendment restraints against 'Search and
Seizure'.

Wow! This must be a ground-breaking (pun) moment. As I typed this
there was just now an earthquake....I'll guess a 4.5 :>)

Voice your opinion! Stand up and be counted in support of your freedom !

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pardon-edward-snowden/Dp03vGYD

Kevin Kichinka
Marsrox at gmail.com
Rio del Oro, Santa Ana, Costa Rica
www.the artof collecting meteorites.com
'The Global Meteorite Price Report - 2013'