[meteorite-list] $8.5 million — arguably the most valuable meteorite collection ever privately owned.

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 01:46:48 +0200

Taking into consideration the six "Highlights from Naveen Jain's meteorite
collection" pictured in the mentioned article I must confess that it's quite
difficult for me to find any reason why this should be the most or at least
one of the most important/valuable private meteorite collection/s - not to
talk about the really important museum collections.

Regards
Matthias