[meteorite-list] $8.5 million — arguably the most valuable meteorite collection ever privately owned.

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

Well the first photo of NWA 5000 is simply spectacular and represents a
healthy percentage of the overall collection. Here is a better link
showing some of his other very special pieces ...
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/09/meteorite-collector/?pid=4811&viewall=true

Gotta love a type collector - nice to see I'm not the only crazy person out there.? :-)

?Mendy Ouzillou