[meteorite-list] sharp protrusion from an iron meteorite

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 07:55:39 -0800 (PST)

Jason Stated:

"I both disagree with you two -- and think this is BS because you're
attacking me for things I've said to you in the past".

My response:

Jason, please leave me out of your immature rants.? I certainly have had every planetary pairing examined by a competent scientists and followed proper procedure to get official numbers for entire batches.

I stayed away from Tissint other than a personal piece for my own collection.? I never offered any because it was tainted by inexperienced dealers from the moment it was found.??? I tend to stay away from planetary pieces with mass pairings and was not involved with Tissint knowing that emotions, not experience would dictate the market.

In the case of NWA 2975 that you refer to, I had around 38 individuals examined by a real scientist, donated the required 20%, paid lab fees and made every stone official under the NWA 4880 nomenclature.? Each and every piece was examined by Dr. Irving, a well known real planetary scientist, not a self-proclaimed one.

It has been my experience that people that focus too much on the faults of others are usually guilty of what they are accusing others of.

Now, please do not try to checker my reputation again.? Nobody likes a ta-tel-tale or a snitch, especially when his accusations are unfounded and untrue.?

Adam