[meteorite-list] sharp protrusion from an iron meteorite

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:22:31 -0800 (PST)

As can be seen in the Meteoritical Bulletin, 34 individual specimens were claimed and a full 20% was provided under the nomenclature NWA 4880 even though we suspected it was paired to NWA 2975:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=45804

Here is the link for NWA 1110 which is paired to NWA 1068, same case as previous example:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=17124

I was not involved with marketing Tissint so no references will be provided.

Now, that I have responded to these accusation made by Jason, I will not waste any more valuable time defending myself since there is no merit to the charges.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks

Adam