[meteorite-list] AD: HED's, Rare R-chondrites, Carbonaceous..

From: sales at bcmeteorites.com <sales_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:54:13 -0700

Hello List,

I would like to advertise that I have many recently classified
meteorites available on Ebay ending in the next few hours. Many of
these numbers were available for the first tme at the 2013 Tucson Gem
and Mineral Show last month. I encourage everyone interested in fresh
Howardites, Eucrites, Diogenites, rare R-Chondrites, and stunning
Carbonaceous Chondrites to visit the following pages.

BC Meteorites

http://tinyurl.com/bb7ytvd

I also have many classified meteorites, small premium unclassified NWA
stones, beautiful Sikhote-Alin, Taza, Imilchil, NWA 6963, Seymchan,
impact glasses, and the list goes on.. most at .99 cents still and way
below market value. Check out the screaming deals at my other Ebay:

http://tinyurl.com/a94aob3

WHOSESALE/DEALER AD: Anyone interested in purchasing bulk quantity of
premium unclassified NWA chondrites, NWA 869, Taza, Imilchil,
Sikhote-Alin, NWA 7678 and others. For inquiries, infrmation and
photos, please email me directy at sales at bcmeteorites.com

Lastly, anyone on Facebook please visit and LIKE. Many great deals on
stunning new meteorites, posted all the time.

http://www.facebook.com/bcmeteoritesandmore

I hope everyone enjoys!

Adam Bates

BC Meteorites