[meteorite-list] "The Global Meteorite Price Report - 2013" - ad

From: Kevin Kichinka <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:08:12 -0600

Team Meteorite:

For those who missed it, I am offering again my semi-annual world-wide
market pricing report on 241 popular meteorites. I have it listed on
eBay, but don't buy it there, buy it direct from me. To learn what it
is about though, here is the explanatory link....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221201138736?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Purchasers wanting this report, which I will transmit as an Adobe pdf
attachment to an email addressed to you, please skip eBay and go
directly to my Paypal account at Marsrox at gmail.com, deposit $15, and
I'll send the report within 24 hours.

Those still not owning my popular book, "The Art of Collecting
Meteorites" can also find that here....

www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com

.... less than twenty 'hard' copies remain and no more will be printed.

Those with a Kindle can buy it as an eBook for $9.99 (or even 'borrow
it' for less) on Amazon here....

http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Collecting-Meteorites-ebook/dp/B009PPCII8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363283699&sr=8-2&keywords=the+art+of+collecting+meteorites

O those with a Nook can buy it here...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-art-of-collecting-meteorites-kevin-kichinka/1113461735?ean=2940015572629

Thank you!

Kevin Kichinka
Marsrox at gmail.com
www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com
The Global Meteorite Price Report - 2013
Rio del Oro, Santa Ana, Costa Rica