[meteorite-list] Complete Collection Now on a Gallery + Slideshow.

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:59:40 -0500

Hi List. After about 1 1/2 months of many, many tedious hours I have
finished re-organizing, re-photographing, re-documenting, re-labeling and
making sure every specimen is matched with a provenance, thus my entire
meteorite collection and meteorite related items are completed and now up on
my Website.
*
I posted every meteorite specimen on a Gallery Page only. Just read the
directions for simple convenient use.
*
All other meteorite related items such as, Space/Meteorite Displays,
Postcards, Stamps, and Meteorite/Space Coins/Medals are now on the Slideshow
only.
Hope you enjoy!
Here is the Link. Scroll down a bit, can't miss it. Comments welcomed.
*
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/about_1.html
*
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960