[meteorite-list] Complete Collection Now on a Gallery + Slideshow.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 12:32:33 -0400

Hi Don,

Your website is TOO GOOD! LOL. Seriously.

Every time I go there, I end up spending an hour or two clicking
around. I wish I had my collection as well organized and displayed as
your's. But, down here in Florida, it's not a good idea to keep most
specimens out on display in the humidity. So I keep most of them
sealed up in a mineral cabinet that has dessicant cartridges inside
it. All are labeled in gemjars or riker boxes. My micro collection
is the hardest to keep straight - approx. 100 localities of different
meteorites, and I am constantly selling out of old ones and acquiring
new ones. It's a fun distraction though, and organizing them gives me
a good excuse to play with them.

Best regards,

MikeG

--