[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk at White House today

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:31:40 -0500

Really interesting video. I did notice that when the major
flashes/bursts/explosions of the meteorite ends, it takes aproxamentally 11
seconds for the shock wave to hit. Any geniuses out there able to get a
rough idea how far or high in the sky the meteorite was when it exploded?
Sincerely
Don Merchant