[meteorite-list] Digital Camera for Studio Photography

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 15:17:08 -0700

Hi All,

For years I have been using this inexpensive ring light for macros and
meteorite photography:

http://www.staples.com/V-Light-Full-Spectrum-Clamp-on-Desktop-Magnifier-Blac
k/product_850806

All you do is remove the center flip cover and center glass magnifier and
you can stick your lens right through it. I use this lighting source along
with indirect window light for best results.

My camera setup is a Sony NEX-5N with Sony E 3.5/30 Macro lens. I can focus
at a few cm distance with this great and comparably inexpensive macro lens.

Best wishes,

Mike

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
and join us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/Meteorites1
IMCA #5765

If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.