[meteorite-list] Shipping to bad news places.

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 10:18:45 -0400

I've had issues with India on 50% of my shipments there and have stopped shipping there.

Usually it's so much bureaucratic red tape that its just easier to have the item returned. "What is the chemical composition of this rock? Where is the paperwork for the mine this came from? Come back after lunch, in 2 hours"

Of course then it takes 6 months for your package to get back; flattened, tied with string, and covered in ink stamps and wax seals (surprisingly).

YW

Sent from my iPhone